The Port Of Miami cruise port offers reasonable parking rates with hotels near the terminal. Driving directions to the ship pier are easy. Airport and hotel shuttles are also available and are not far from the cruise ship.
This port is easy to access, and it’s very efficient when it comes to its operation. Upon arrival, we parked our vehicle in the garage and walked a short way to the terminal. There were no lines at the counter. This happened on many occasions.
We board our cruise ship early without missing a beat. We were very impressed on how this terminal is small, as far as the walking distance from your parked vehicle to the terminal, and the easy access to check in your luggage outside the terminal building. Everyone was very friendly and put us in a good mood before our cruise.
Port Of Miami Address
The actual Miami cruise port address is South America Way, Dodge Island, Miami, FL 33132. If you are using a GPS, search for the name “Port Of Miami” and select the street that says South America Way. On some GPS systems, it might even say Dodge Island, which is the same.
Our Miami Port directions are easy to follow and you don’t even need a map to get there. If you’re driving from the south or north of the port, just take I-95. If you have a GPS, then punch in this address: South America Way, Dodge Island, Miami, FL 33132.
- Take I-95 and exit at I-395 east toward Miami Beach. This is Exit #2D.
- Follow the signs to Biscayne Boulevard (Exit #2A/#2B).
- Follow the signs for Biscayne Boulevard South, and turn right at the traffic light/stop sign.
- The entrance to the Port of Miami is at Biscayne Boulevard and Port Boulevard (NE 5th Street).
- At the traffic light, turn left at Port Boulevard (NE 5th Street).
- Proceed over the bridge and follow the signs to the Cruise Ships.
Miami Cruise Ship Parking
Parking at Port Of Miami is highly recommended. We do not recommend using another lot owned by another company to park your vehicle. Cruise ship parking in Miami, Fl. is the best way to leave your vehicle. The rates are $20 per day, and although it might be steep for some, the security is well worth it.
Your vehicle can be parked inside the garage at the cruise terminal. You can use cash, debit or credit cards (Visa or MasterCard only). All rates are posted at each garage facility, depending on what terminal your cruise ship is docked at.
Parking for a cruise in Miami is easy and the rates are reasonable.
If traveling from the Miami airport to the ship, it will take you about 30 minutes to shuttle (or taxi) to the cruise terminal.
The average price for a hotel near the Port of Miami cruise terminal is about $89. Since most of them are near the port, they do offer shuttle transportation, especially at the airport. Make sure you ask about their shuttle services before booking your room.
Here’s a list of some of the hotels near the Port Of Miami:
- B2 Miami Downtown (within 1 mile)
- InterContinental Miami (within 1 mile)
- Epic Hotel (within 1 mile)
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami (within 1 mile)
- Hyatt Regency Miami (within 1 mile)
These hotels are recommended by past cruisers.